Monday, December 27, 2010

Happy Birthday, Anthony!!

This adorable little guy turned 4 years old yesterday (look at those eyes!!). Anthony is my second oldest *Little* and he is my first grandson. I A.D.O.R.E. this little boy and miss him terribly (he lives in Idaho and I don't see him as much as I would like to).

I called him yesterday to wish him a happy birthday and he was bubbling over with excitement as he told me about all of his presents AND his new sled...this is what a sled was when I was a kid:

and this is what HIS sled looks like:

All dressed up and ready to ride!
Last year he jumped on a "sled" and took off. It was a bit scary, but adorable as he rode off with his dad frantically running after him since he had no clue how to stop the thing! His dad caught him and all's well that ended well.

Anthony is a precocious, very smart little man. His vocabulary is off-the-charts and he has the ability to explain things with precise detail. He sounds more like a 6 year old rather than a 4 year old and he constantly makes me laugh. Tonight when I was talking to him on the phone he said, "hold on Nana, I have to scratch my butt"...I about died laughing!

So I wish this sweet little boy a VERY happy birthday and want him to know that he melts my heart. I can't wait to see him again...soon!!

1 comment:

Love Being A Nonny said...

All the *sleds* are bigger and better now...but aren't you glad they are happy? Happy Birthday to your precious boy!!