Friday, May 6, 2011

Kissing Cousins

I made a trip up to Idaho last week to see my daughter Brittany and her family. Since it's only a 4 hour drive, I decided to take Stella with me so she could see her cousins..plus, it gave Aja a little break.

The drive up there really isn't too bad and once we were there, we had a great time.

Anthony and Brooklyn were THRILLED to see Stella and promptly took her downstairs to play. Since Stella is only 3, I worried that she might get homesick for her mommy but she was a trooper and was so busy playing with Anthony & Brooklyn that she didn't have time to think about anything else.


I brought the kids Bubble Guns...they were a hit!

Our trip was short. We only stayed one night, but it was priceless! I ADORE all of my *Littles*. It's so difficult because I see 3 of them everyday since they live around the corner, but I don't get to see Anthony & Brooklyn too often and it KILLS me...






I absolutely soaked up all the hugs and kisses that I possibly could in a 24 hour period...and they were a lot! Both of those sweet children are very loving and affectionate and they melt my heart! It's very difficult to live apart, but I feel the sweetest bond with them and absolutely cherish each moment I have with them.

Saying "good-bye" just about killed me, but I know I will see them soon...


Photobucket

No comments: