Thursday, November 8, 2012

I Am Thankful...


I am Thankful for:         

  • The taxes I pay because it means that I am employed.
  • The clothes that fit a little to snug because it means I have enough to eat.
  • My shadow who watches me work because it means I am out in the sunshine.
  • A lawn that has to be mowed, windows that have to be washed and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.
  • The spot I find at the far end of the parking lot because it means that I am capable of walking.
  • All the complaining that I hear about our government because it means that we have freedom of speech.
  • The lady behind me in church who sings off key because it means that I can hear.
  • The huge piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby.
  • The alarm that goes off in the early morning hours because it means that I'm still alive.
  • The pain I experience when I stub my toe because it means I still have feeling.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Amen to that. That is a wonderful list and well put!