Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Happy Birthday, Brooklyn!

With her Great-Grandma Lois
It was this precious little girl's birthday on April 10th. I didn't post about it because my computer was in the shop and then I left for my vacation. But, I wanted to take a moment to share with you this sweet *Little* granddaughter of mine.

Brooklyn Kai was born in the morning on April 10. She is now 2 years old and is a sweet little thing who gives her mommy a run for her money! She is stubborn and strong-willed. Quiet and sweet. She loves "babies" (dolls) and mostly, she ADORES blankets! and she is more serious than the others. Unfortunately, this sweet girl lives in Idaho about 4 hours from me, but I love her with all of my heart and miss her terribly.

Being Silly!
I am so glad that she is a part of our family and can't wait to see her soon! Happy (belated) Birthday, Princess!
Photobucket

No comments: