Friday, February 26, 2010

It's Friday And It's On My Mind

Here's what's on my mind:

1. I was watching the Olympics last night and heard someone say, "I'd give anything to skate like that!" and I thought "no you wouldn't. They DID give everything to skate like that"...am I a mean person for thinking that? I just know that these Olympians didn't just wake up a few weeks ago and decide to go to the Olympics...many have trained for most of their lives. They have given up so much to get where they are today. I admire them and praise them all because their fortitude, discipline and tenacity is beyond comprehension for most of us.

2. Who cares how many women John Edwards has slept with?!? Really, are we surprised that he lied about that sweet, innocent little girl being his? Let me remind you, "I.did.not.have.sex.with.that.woman."...sad, seems to be a trend...

3. It's a good thing we have children before we are 50! I ADORE my grandchildren, but they kick my proverbial butt! Nevertheless, I cherish the time I get to spend with them. They heal my heart:)

4. Cloning seems to me to be a great idea! There's only 1 of me which often creates a huge dilemma. I'm working on saying "No" but not having much success...guess that's for another post.

And Finally...

5. I met my husband 6 years ago this past week (the 23rd to be exact). He ALWAYS remembers the 23rd of every month with a gift of some sort. He is so sweet and thoughtful, it really touches my heart that he treasures that day. (If you're wondering, we decided to wait until tomorrow to celebrate six awesome years.)

No comments: