I have been so distracted lately with all that has been going on in my life that, sadly, I have neglected my poor blog. I go through my daily routine of reading my favorite blogs, but to sit down and actually come up with a post has been more than I can handle these days. So here are a few of my thoughts:
- My dad is still very ill. He is in a rehab center that he seems to really like but his progress is very slow, if at all...he has changed and is not really the same anymore and it makes me sad. But I know that his changes are due to his physical condition and I am trying to be patient with all of this. This enduring to the end is NOT just for the patient, but for the loved ones around him/her.
- My *Littles* are doing great! We have survived Pneumonia, 2 broken legs, a sleep study and a case of Scarlet Fever. Both girls are doing fine and have no residual effect (that we know of) from any of the ailments. Baby Tage is a C.H.U.N.K!! You would NEVER know that he was ever a preemie...He is exactly where he needs to be and is healthy and the happiest baby I have ever seen! Anthony and Brooklyn (who live in Idaho) are doing great and are sweet, healthy and happy! Praise the Lord!!
- My mother is doing better. She has scared us to death because she has really been wiped out by all of the demands of my father's health issues and we were terribly worried about her. My brother, who lives in Las Vegas, has convinced her to come down for a few days, starting tomorrow evening, for some well-deserved R & R...hopefully she will really relax and just enjoy herself.
- Speaking of my mother...she and my dad will celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary tomorrow...I will try to do a tribute post sometime tomorrow.
- Last but not least, here are some pictures that I randomly took of the kids playing outside on a beautiful Springtime.in.the.Rockies day:
(Notice...NO CAST...her leg is better!!)