Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Just A Few Thoughts

Last night I was looking at the program guide on our TiVo…this made me laugh…

My sister and I drove to Phoenix together a couple of weeks ago and we stopped in a small town in Southern Utah for lunch. You'd think that someone would proof the spelling...
Then Aja and the Littles spent the night. We were lying down on the floor and the girls took turns getting on our legs. I was moving them up and down (with my legs) and decided to do a few sit-ups…WOW, if they were here every day, I would have a 6 pack and a half! Plus, look at Stella’s mouth…she had a piece of a chocolate bunny in it. It just doesn’t get much better than that…doing sit-ups with the luscious smell of chocolate wafting down from a beautiful little girl!
And finally, for the past few weeks I’ve noticed a lump developing on the knuckle of my middle finger on my left hand. I know what it is I just don’t want to admit that it really is arthritis. I’ve never had pretty hands and have always had knarly old looking fingers, now they are really on their way to deformation…Aww, the joys of getting older!
That's just life I guess...a little humor, a few mistakes, lots of love and aches and pains! I'm so thankful that I have the opportunity to live it to the fullest.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Love Being A Nonny said...

I LOVE the picture of you lifting her with her chocolate hanging out of her mouth! PRECIOUS!

I too wonder about words that are not spelled correctly on a sign. Just THINK how many people it went through before it was printed!!

Happy Easter!